Monday, 20 February 2012

Oh look, my book :)

I'm a little bit excited! I've been working on this recipe book for a fair while and a week ago I got to see it in the flesh, so to speak. And drumroll please... duh... duh... duhhh... here it is!! :D



So shiny :)

This is a photo of the paperback proof however the hardback is the first version released and is now avaliable from http://www.whiteleypublishing.com/book-emily-jane-back-to-natural-eating.html or on Amazon US here. It will soon also be avaliable on Amazon UK but I was too jittery to wait so thought I'd let everyone know :)

The paperback will also be avaliable in the next week or two so look out for that in a short while.

I thought I'd write a brief overview of the book

This book is all about the basics. So I start from precisely there; the basics. Touching on my past encounters with chronic ill health (expanding on http://emilyjanesfoods.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html ), opinions and ideas about types of food and the way we eat and possibly ways in which we might change this to enourage better health. However I'm a HUGE believer in if you're going to eat something not only should it be healthy but it should taste amazing! I wanted to write this book to share alternatives to sorely-missed foods, such as pizza and decadent desserts which are not so healthy and instead creating them from natural, healthy foods.


  • Gluten free
  • Grain free
  • Refined sugar free
  • Lower carbohydrate
  • Natural
  • High protein
  • Primal-esque

  • :) x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment