Saturday, 3 March 2012

Book version no. 2

Lo and behold, the paperback version cometh!

For those of you who haven't read my previous first post on the release of my hardback book here is the photo again...


Dadadaaa...

So yes. The paperback copy is avaliable now from here and also amazon.com (US). It will be avaliable in the UK for preorder in a week or so but if you want to get your hands on it now then follow the link above and you can order it using paypal.

I had a lovely comment the other day from someone who had already tried out my (grain free) tabletop bread from my book and said that her and her husband ate the whole thing in one night. It's so funny to hear from people who use my recipes - I love it, makes my day! :)

Also as a side note... I've just started a facebook page - so come and like me or poke me or whatever the facebook protocol is nowadays (showing my technological competence right there)!





2 comments:

  1. Thankyou :) Great site by the way - will be visiting frequently! x

    ReplyDelete